icon





Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases


New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Blu-ray TV on DVD Top Box Office

Browse Categories: Action/Adventure, Box Sets, Childrens, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, UMD Video

The Grudge 2020. A horror remake. I believe that it acknowledged the older films. Sam Raimi was also involved in the making of this. I had not recognised Andrea Riseborough. I kept thinking that it was Anne Heche. Lin Shaye, John Cho also star. It does a few flashbacks. Tells the stories of victims of this curse. How they are all connected. I like the end credits song. Nice how there is silence during the credits. Good effects and jump scares. I was hoping for more graphic violence. You have a business woman that visited the haunted house in Japan. She needed to get back to the US. There is the young couple expecting a baby. Married pensioners getting a visit from a support worker. The main protagonist is a police woman. She has a son. They have only moved to the area. She partners up with the local detective. There is the haunted house which she decides to investigate. I wasn't sure what to expect with remakes. I am a horror fan. I will look at trivia and discussions. Feel free to see the rest of my blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you really want to taste it?