icon





Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases


New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Blu-ray TV on DVD Top Box Office

Browse Categories: Action/Adventure, Box Sets, Childrens, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, UMD Video
Lustful? I will give you release!

I began watching the Marvel movie Spawn. From 1997 the special effects could have been better. There is a reboot coming. Spawn is a playable character in Mortal Kombat 11. Simmons is a hitman for hire. His boss sends him on one final mission. Meanwhile the Devil is waging war against the Angels. He is creating a new army. You have this demon that is a cross between The Joker and The Penguin. He is scouting for someone to lead Hell's army. Simmons is killed in action. He is reborn as Spawn. I don't quite like the transition from scene to scene. As I had been working an early morning shift I fell asleep during the movie. I wonder what reviews and ratings this film got. You might like Morbius, Venom, Blade, Deadpool. Nice soundtrack. Leguizamo is unrecognizable. Randle and Clarke are hot.

 Cast
 Michael Jai White is Al Simmons Martin Sheen is Jason Wynn John Leguizamo is Clown / Violator Theresa Randle is Wanda Blake Nicol Williamson is Cogliostro D. B. Sweeney is Terry Fitzgerald Melinda Clarke is Jessica Priest Miko Hughes is Zack Sydni Beaudoin is Cyan Frank Welker is The Devil Malebolgia
 


I am watching The Farewell. A comedy drama with an Chinese cast. Awkwafina stars. There is a mixture of languages spoken. The subtitles blend into the background so I am missing some of the dialogue. The grandmother is suffering from cancer. The other family members know, but she doesn't and they want to keep it that way. The family go to China. There is a wedding taking place. You might like the soundtrack. Billi has interesting mannerisms. I don't understand the patient would be told by the family. Cert PG. Released in 2019. There are many other films that I suggest. A great ensemble cast. Good acting. The scart plug was giving me issues.















Cast (37)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you really want to taste it?