icon





Buy Music CDs at CD Universe. Audio Samples and Reviews Available on Music New Releases


New Releases Top Sellers Future Releases
Blu-ray TV on DVD Top Box Office

Browse Categories: Action/Adventure, Box Sets, Childrens, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, UMD Video




So I went to Cineworld. I was buying popcorn and a drink whilst getting my ticket sorted. These group of teens were quite close. Should have given me some space. My drink was spilling as it had been overfilled. 
The room was practically empty. Sound quite loud. These right wing white males are fragile. I suggest they just stay at home if they are going to moan about this so called sjw nonsense. Dark Fate follows on from Judgement Day. I quite liked the previous films. Good cast of actors and special effects. Mackenzie Davis has a nice ass. Great role as Grace. Nice to see Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton back. Diego Luna was superb as the Rev 9. You have Natalia Reyes as Dani who is the person being targeted by the terminator. The timeline has changed. You get to see what became of John Connor. Sarah is more upbeat as well as a badass. I like what the Rev 9 can do. With each film they upped the anty. Takes place in Mexico and USA. A road trip takes place. Plenty of action. I saw Alita Battle Angel which was great. Don't listen to the negative comments. Go watch the film. I will look at IMDb trivia. Click on the Amazon ads for the merchandise. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you really want to taste it?